Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday Post 324e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in my final, final plodding total for Friday @ 1630 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-eight. Righteo, just super- briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • PIG mum arrived home from grocery shopping.
  • Tina minded me from 2pm till 4pm. I finished Judi Dench's memoirs @ 54:17pm and Tina found me Matthew Reilly's historical fiction to read next!
  • Wolfed down leftovers for dinner then attended Big Fork Theatre live Fridays from YouTube; I never knew you could host things live from YouTube! My favourite part was when one of the female comedians said she suffered from PTCD - post traumatic costume disorder. XD
  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm and let PIG mum gleefully force me to do my HEP.
  • Toms: Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower with her @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come Saturday afternoons anymore. It's my 2nd consecutive day @ home; I'm looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, reckon I'll keep that up for as long as PIG mum keeps getting Tiff to give Ela OT every week

No comments: