Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Post 332f

Good evening again! Since I've already recorded everything I usually note down, just continuing events for Monday?
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly stayed with me and held the showerhead over my back keeping me warm after I called her back to please gimme some facewash, I was actually all done after only singing the song nine times, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading Beautiful Outlaw for one hour; today I finished pg.100 @ 4:49.
  • After reading for one hour, I used the loo for two tinkles and then returned online, signing Tina off with my thanks and byes @ 4pm. She's back toms from like 2pm till 5pm.
  • Returning online for around one hour, I used the loo for one more tinkle @ 5:50am then crashed onto the couch to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin with Carnival - the 45TH time I've watched the whole 6pm news bulletin this year! The most interesting surname I remember seeing was 'Womby'; reminds me of Wombie, my stuffed toy wombat!
  • Dad said dinner wasn't ready when I asked him once the news had finished, so I used the loo for another tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle again and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo, meaning that April's been satisfied SEVENTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, some salmon and a little beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final events for Monday plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: