Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Post 330e

Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in my plodding total for Monday @ 1800; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Divine Distastes' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seeking God'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • At 5:550pm, I started logging outta everything, @ 5:55pm I used the loo for one tinkle and come 6pm I was ensconced comfortably on the sofa with Carnival ready to watch Nine's 6pm news!
  • Woo hoo, that's the 34TH time I've watched the entire news bulletin! Think some guy called Jonathan Uptin read the news.
  • News finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Woo hoo, the parents lemme use the spoon for dinner I had the initiative to skoot my chair over to get before lunch, meaning I've not had to get myself cutlery for all three meals EIGHT times already! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa dearest dad's last home-grown hairy melon (he says their season's finished), some salmon and four tiny but delicious chunks of chicken that PIG mum marinated and dearest dad cooked while I was watching the news.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully I can bbl shortly after 9pm with the final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts but Wednesday's not for another two days~!

No comments: