Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sunday Post 331b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding like only 600 steps (coz I've not done my daily hallway plodding with PIG mum yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Look For Good Counsellors' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's only five but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I attend ESS!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew PIG mum would start her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later!
  • At 10:39am I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. Now, lemme play one more lasting between five and six minutes and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sure enough, exactly one hour later, PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs; my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, before I spend ten minutes  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: