Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Wednesday Post 324

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I'll have been hard @ work plodding 2000 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Do You Have A Plan For Your Life?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew dearest dad would leave for work about one hour later!
  • Success, one hour later, dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway to unpop the lock into the garage; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more. Then I spend ten minutes  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 3:28pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting5:44. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: