Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Post 330f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total for Monday @1800, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up... it'll be my 5th consecutive day stuck @ home; should I think about climbing the walls yet? XD
  • I've got NAB physio with Jacky and Monique @ 1/2pm.
  • Tina's staying with me till like 5pm.
  • Then hopefully I'll get to watch nine's news again!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: