Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday Post 324d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Have already logged in Thursday's plodding total @ 200 but unsure why I didn't get a devotional from Joni tonight? Righteo, super-briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Doesn't matter I've not had time to play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes; I'll willingly hit the sack tonight coz I've played one memorable game of Bejeweled lasting more than seven minutes and another lasting more than nine!
  • Tina helped me up this morning; we hit Sunnybank Plaza together and I got fried chicken for lunch!
  • Watched nine's 6pm news: my new record: the 36TH time!
  • Toms: day one cooped @ home. Tiff's coming to give Ela OT @ 12:30 and Tina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: