Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tuesday Post 330e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Logging in Tuesday's final, final plodding total @ 2250 and covering final, final events for tonight?
  • Originally twenty attended our Toastmasters meeting but that whittled down to fifteen.
  • Tonight, Shay gave her ice breaker, Aarunan gave another speech and I was picked for Table Topics!
  • Neil works @ QUT, in the IT department. He tried to help me solve my flickering screen problem.
  • After I left the meeting, I did another stinky unspeakable and then joined small group! We're discussing Acts chapter two.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him but I'm more concerned where lunch will come from! XD
  • Tina's minding me from 3:30pm till 6pm coz I'm joining choir rehearsal @ 5:30pm
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news afterwards!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often T uesdays! XD
    P.P.S. Will let myself off playing one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes because I've already played memorable games lasting seven, eight, nine and ten minutes! XD

No comments: