Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Post 188d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3423. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        At 8:24pm I finally played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I played one that lasted for 8:41!
-        When PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully boots me offline. Her mission this arvo: to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. Out of curiosity, I decide to count how many orders she gives me while I’m doing this task for her. After I utter “three” I’m ordered to shut up. Fine, I just count silently. You know how many different commands she gave me over the space of twenty minutes? SIXTY! XD I can’t help but wonder does she just like hearing her own voice or sth; obviously, I KNOW what Ela’s meant to do; only the message just gets lost going from my brain to her! *sigh*
-        When I shower, I also sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Obviously, I wash and rinse my own hair today.
-        After I flip the nice hot water off, I dry and rekit myself. PIG mum helps only with Elf’s AFO; she also makes things difficult for me by gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto each sock before letting Era take it; also, she gleefully forces poor Era to hold onto the shoe and not let go until Erf’s inside the shoe. Obviously, she knows I dislike leaning forward for fear of pitching forward and falling over; that’s why she makes me do it. But never fear, I’ve survived the long weekend and toms will hopefully be back to normal!
-        Back outside, I was ready for dinner but no, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Elf to endure a painful twenty minute standing calf stretch . OW. >< *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely to the loo and back so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some coral trout and four lil tasty pieces of pork.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb (it’s almost 8:50pm) following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: