Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thursday Post 247

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1700 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s  ‘Overcoming Bad Memories’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab @ least half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?
-        Firstly, @ 2:49pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting  5:19. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for Thursday. XD
-        Now @ 3:08pm I’ve played another game lasting 6:08. That’s today’s quotas satisfied; will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am (when dad randomly came into my room and did sth to my shower chair) and after one pot :P trip, I immediately snuggled with my teddies and snored, coz doesn’t PIG mum come and get me around 7:30am?
-        Turns out it’s not till 7P;45am! Anyways, her a-THUMPING around upstairs was my wake-up call and prompt to use the loo once more; when she came downstairs to hit me with the eye goo she not only helped me very slightly with a bra but a tee also, coz dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet. Score~
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P once more then got myself mostly independently kitted. While I did so, I also spent ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-         PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces (only coz she didn’t wanna be late for work) before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one plain (without honey) Weet-bix, some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- after breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once Kim arrives, I get into the car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! Lol, she gets pissed that we haveta wait for a train crossing, coz we did last fortnight and the fortnight before, too. XD
-        Kim finds parking on the third floor; I visit the loo once first before happily settling down with Feist’s “Magician’s End” and reading for one hour. The bad thing about having a new mobile: I’ve lost all my page number bookmarks!! >< Well, I remembered I was somewhere around halfway; I just randomly opened the book, found a new chapter and continued reading
-        . Oh, today I reached page 375 @ 10:12am then page 400 @ 10:44am~\
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: