Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sunday Post 188b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 410 steps today (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s “Do You Believe This?” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s fifteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online when I get back from the loo!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the 7th time this year I’ve enjoyed one straight week of consecutiove awesome sleeps, and we’re not even halfway through the year yet! :D Nature didn’t call until 7:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, I could’ve probably slept longer, were it not for dad closing my bathroom sliding door and waking me!
-        No point trying to fall asleep, considering PIG mum was coming into my room in like ten minutes; instead, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sang like 30% through my newest second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
After PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee also coz dearest dad hasn’t left yet, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces (only coz she doesn’t wanna be late to attend the Canto service @ 9am), before I let her gleefully FORCEL me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        At 10:27am I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10. Now, just lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for Sunday. XD Actually, I’ve already played four lasting more than seven minutes!
-        After washing and drying Era I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and some delicious Coco pops Chex, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I happily watch Weekend Sunrise and also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: