Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Post 189e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1532. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Actually, I reckon I’ve walked more than 1532 steps coz Wally had the same number from when I walked over to the bathroom before dinner, but to the gobbling :P table for dinner with the parents, over to the sink to put my bowl away then back online! WHATEVER … ANYWAYS, CONTINUING TONIGHT’S EVENTS? (sorry, shrieking! ><’ XD)
-        I was doing the brain game organic Order when PIG mum appeared, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-        Thus followed a slightly painful 9.5 minute standing calf stretch but I didn’t complain coz PIG mum left my AFO on.
-        Alas, dad came downstairs, ordered all my footwear off then gleefully forced me endure another very painful standing calf stretch, this one lasting 14.5 minutes.
-        After PIG mum got my footwear back on, I thought it’d finally be dinnertime but no, next dad had me lay down on the floor then he and PIG mum stretched Elf for another twenty minutes. Well, dad held her upright in the air and asked PIG mum to check that my leg muscles were tight. Me, I slowly, silently but most hatefully sang 28% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        WTF, how come after PIG mum got my footwear back on and I walked to the loo, idiot Elf was still hurting like the blazes?? Argh, I’m seriously freaked out here … :S
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bean sprouts (I’ve decided I don’t really like them), a few wee slices of beef, one chunk of pawpaw, one thin slice of snow fungus and four pieces of ravioli.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: