Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturday Post 190b

Good evening, heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Wally 2 isn’t responding, so just continuing tonight’s events?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, PIG mum kindly let her in. I waited until 4pm before making my way slowly and safely to the bathroom for my nice hot shower, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So I washed and rinsed my own hair today; I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. The only pity’s that Kim won’t help me wash my back anymore; she used to, but horrid PIG mum put a stop to that. *sigh*
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 6:34pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:33. Promise I’ll stop for the night now. XD
-        Pity that Kim would only lemme drink green tea, but oh well. Arvo tea was yummy, though: one yummy pear and some yummy red papaya. Also, I got to read for another hour; that’s two hours and forty minutes I’ve spent with my nose buried in a book today! :D While I read, Kim gently massaged Ela on and off for one hour while watching her biochemistry YouTube videos
-        After watching the sports report @ 5:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo (doing another stinky unspeakable) and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s not back Monday (Labour Day public holiday) but Thursday for my shopping trip.
-        When nature randomly called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        We’re not meeting for calligraphy toms, so perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me, especially if the parents won’t lemme out for lunch with other church peoples. *sigh*
-        Anyways, I’ve exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to and had better go do the Lumosity brain games for her now; fingers crossed I can bbl else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: