Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Post 189c

Heylo and good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3360 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that this morning I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for twenty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh* Originally, ‘twas thirty but I sat down after fifteen and said Elf was hurting too bloody much. PIG mum checked Elf but said she wasn’t any redder than usual and gleefully forced me to endure another five minutes just to show off the power she has over me. Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to use Wii Sports Resort for her, but I didn’t really mind, coz I was finally seated and could fully concentrate. Originally, PIG mum would support Ela as she did all the required motions; now, she can’t be bothered and Ela just flings herself all around, crashing down on Elf’s thigh whenever she completes an action coz she lacks the control to hold herself in space. Lunch was nice: a toasted chicken sandwich with some pineapple! Just pity PIG mum wouldn’t add any cheese. Saw Vincent the physio this arvo, told him about Elf; instead of my usual stressful situation I got to lie down and he checked out Elf. He also lectured me about something or another, before reporting back to PIG mum that I had some inflammation under the malleolus. Dunno how I got that? Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to post nana’s letter afterwards; thankfully PIG mum lemme sit and rest my poor painful foot and went into Coles herself to buy groceries. Our last stop before heading home was Chopstix, where I bought myself one yummy egg salad sushi roll for arvo tea. Used the loo when I got home, then sat down, and PIG mum gave Elf a brief rub with the Voltaren gel she’d just bought. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and tomorrow’s the ANZAC Day public holiday! That means no UQ physio for me; if dad doesn’t take PIG mum and I out somewhere, I’m perfectly content to sleep the day away until 5:55pm, before getting up and watching Seven’s 6pm news. XD Oh, but I’ve got small group @  Matthew’s house toms night! Anyways, hopefully bbl toms night, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3698. righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
- For my first game of Bejeweled @ 6:10pm, I lasted 5:39. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits till toms. XD
- When Kim arrived, PIG mum let her in, and I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- Now @ 6:43pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I’ve also played two more noteworthy ones lasting over seven minutes!
- After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Well, Kim gave me literally only three drops of soya sauce with my sushi and restricted me to just green tea, but hey, I got to read for one whole hour and still watched most of the sports report! :D I reached page 200 @ 5:10pm and page 225 @ 5:45pm, BTW.
- After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Kim’s back Thursday arvo. After she left I tootled online for myself, using the loo once more for one tinkle when nature called.
- Lol, dearest dad suddenly called: apparently PIG mum’s booking for his flu jab got cancelled? Now he’s just waiting as a walk-in patient.
- Toms: it’s the ANZAC Day public holiday. Dad’s doing sth toms morning but hopefully he’ll come back and take PIG mum and I out somewhere otherwise I’m staying in bed until 5:50pm then getting up and watching Seven’s 6pm news before attending small group.it’s not @ Alan’s though, but someone else’s, who also lives @ Calamvale. Will ask dearest dad after he gets home tonight whether he’ll drive me/should I ask Dr. Lee for a lift there and back. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: