Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Post 188f

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2571 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now nineteen. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?
-        At 9pm, I went to the loo once more for one tinkle, walking myself there and back slowly and safely, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: it’s the Easter Monday public holiday! I’m just beyond overjoyed that I won’t haveta see Vincent the physio for my usual weekly torture session with him. XD
-        On the downside, it means Kim’s not coming to mind me for two hours either, but hey. I’m sure I can endure the stress of doing practically everything by myself one more day, then I think it’s Dani coming back to mind me on Tuesday~
-        Lol, dad had better keep his promise that he’s taking PIG mum and I out somewhere, otherwise Daddy Bear and I are more than content to cuddle and snore all the way till 5:50pm before getting up and watching Seven’s 6pm news! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. It’s even rarer that I write SIX posts in oneday! XD

No comments: