Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Post 188e

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2515. Ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
- Funniest thing was that this uncle walked outside partway through class (I presumed he was going to the bathroom); when I moved my chair in for him to squeeze past, he asked me, “Ok, Emily?” I grinned and answered, “OK, uncle!” when in actual fact I had absolutely zero idea who he was! XD
-         
-        After I rang for parental pickup, Aunty Winnie was like, “Oh, you should’ve told your mum that we’d drive you home!” (We live literally three streets away from each other) I laughed and replied, “Maybe next week.”
-        Back home, I used the loo once and was ready to shower; alas that PIG mum demanded I let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some red papaya first. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta from being able to tell me how Ela should be doing things. For the record, I already know what I’m meant to do; the message just gets lost going from my brain to Ela! *sigh*


-        PIG mum headed upstairs for a snooze after that; I tootled online and finished my most important two hours of the day online. I was just about to start doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum when she tumbled downstairs from pigland and sent me off to shower.
-        Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with nothing bar Elf’s AFO and surprisingly, both laces. Will that be the once a week break I’m aiming for then, I wonder? Hopefully not~ Oh, she also made life more difficult for me by gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the sock before Era took it, but again, I was seated and could fully concentrate, so no biggie.
-        Back outside, I was ready for dinner; instead, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Elf on a painful twenty minute standing calf stretch. I’ll admit I’m slightly freaked out that she’s still hurting; the parents have told me that if I’m not able to walk I won’t be able to live with them anymore. My mind keeps flicking back to that rather drastic promise I made to myself @ the end of 2008 about the lengths to which I’d go to find my parents if I were forcibly removed from them …
-        After that, I was really hoping for dinner but alas, one more stupid exercise awaited me: I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for like thirty minutes for her. Again, I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, it’s amusing to see how bloody excited PIG mum gets watching me play the game for her. XD
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, and four tiny chunks of tasty pork. Oh, I donated my yucky slice of eggplant to PIG mum while she was praying. XD
-        Dinner was gulped down with another bowl of Aunty kitty’s yucky soup (she didn’t boil it; PIG mum made the soup with her recommendation0 before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for topnight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Easter Monday public holiday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: