Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday Post 196d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3767. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Arvo tea was some kinda flat noodle that PIG mum had cooked for lunch with dearest dad! Kim and I both drank green tea but my main joy was getting to read for one full hour and still get to watch the entire sports report! :D I reached page 600 @ 5:25/5:35pm, BTW~ As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then very gently and sporadically massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, while watching YouTube videos.
-        After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s back Thursday for my fortnightly shopping trip~
-        Returning happily online, I had almost one hour left when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the toilet first for one tinkle but ‘twas inevitable: for the next forty minutes, I had to let her gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid mat floor exercises for her. Definitely refusing to do anymore tonight!
-        I thought we’d have dinner afterwards, but before that I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 400 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. Well, I actually went 418, and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy lettuce, one full chunk of yummy tofu and two lil beef mince chunks.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of fishy soup before I took my bowl back to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Josh.
-        PIG mum says we’re going to buy Dr. Lee some chocolate for his birthday afterwards, whaddya think my chances are she’ll lemme eat half a lunch out first? If that means she won’t let dearest dad take us out together for dinner together come Thursday night, I’d rather return home and have lunch before going out to buy chocolate, but I thought PIG mum disliked driving? Dunno; will ask her tonight~
-        Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm but I’m not attending Toastmasters toms night coz I’m attending small group! Usually I’d haveta attend Toastmasters but toms is actually Dr. Lee’s BIRTHDAY!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: