Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday Post 250e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3240. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Carol rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, arvo tea’s one juicy mandarin (that contained only three seeds) and one mug of white tea with two sugars (thanks, Carol!) Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her pink with navy blue spots today.
-        At 6pm, we watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news together! The most interesting surname I can remember’s ‘Whop’; Marlina’s a Seven news reporter.
-        At 6:25pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Oh, almost forgot! At 5:45pm, Aunty Rose rang and said she’d cooked a chicken for me!
-        When Uncle Ricky bought the chicken over, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door to thank him and Aunty Rose for it, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I was pissed that dad didn’t answer the door himself; he had to come and get the chook from Uncle Ricky, anyway! <> 8sigh*
-        I used the loo once more, then had to let the parents gleefully force me on 25+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for them. Meaning there’s no way I’m doing anymore tonight; I don’t care what PIG mum says.
-        Before dinner, I went once to the loo for one tinkle, walking myself there slowly and safely, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cauliflower, some soup pawpaw, a few lil chunks of pork and like one wee thin strip of the BBQ chook Aunty Rose cooked for me. Hey, I hope dad saves me one drumstick and doesn’t take all the leftover chicken with him toms for his lunch during work!
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Even better, toms I’ve got my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Hoping to meet the Lungs for lunch if they’ve recovered from their jet lag~
-        Then fingers crossed dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often~ 
P.P.S. Wednesday's the first to reach it's 250TH post! XD

No comments: