Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Wednesday Post 251b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday actually stands @ 3207; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 533 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet!) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Know Your Calling (2)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online when I get back from physio!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:18. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to stop playing for Wednesday. XD
-        Now @ 12:37pm I’ve played another game lasting 6:18. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: