Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday Post 195c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1405. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Before I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer, I had to first let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
-        Then I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 400 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. Dad for some reason went like 100 steps for me first, but turns out he was sneaky and put the resistance up to three! Hence why I refused to go any faster until he’d lowered it back down to one. Definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa icky bean sprout, lotsa some other vegetable, two/three tiny slices of tasteless soup meat and two yummy slices of black fungus, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was gulped 9not spooned) down with one bowl of disgusting ginseng soup, before I took my bowl back to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: