Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thursday post 294e

one final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1182. Ha, knew I'd pass one grand before the day was out. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- As usual, Aunty Carly just watched me have lunch while we chatted.
- Afterward, she drove me home, and I did a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
- When kim arrived, Aunty Carly left and I went to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era0, mostly creamed myself 9again, thanks to kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my bra strap, Elf's AFO, Erf's sock and both shoelaces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea, which was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea.
- Happiness was getting to read LOTR for one more hour before book club tonight! As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom she gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour. I also used the loo once more myself before she left.
- Dad came home and tootled me off to book club! Due to his weird insistence on being @ least ten minutes early to every appointment, I was obviously the first one there but hey, no biggie; I was content to sit and wait.
- Eight other ladies filed in; poor Kath came wearing a moon boot! Turns out the poor thing had gone hiking @ The Daisy Hill State Forest the day before her overseas holiday, tripped over sth stupid like a tree root, broke her ankle and missed the holiday! ><'
- Turns out nobody liked the book. XD Next month we're reading "The Accidental Book Club"; hopefully it's a good read coz the line spacing's quite wide, which should make it easier for me to read~
- Walking outside, Kath hobbling on crutches dared me to a race; I won coz Erika was holding my hand. XD
-Dad drove us home; I used the loo once then joined him @ the gobbling :p table.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower (but thankfully not one entire bowlful like last night XD), some sweet potato, one yummy lil Chinese mushroom and one chunk of chicken.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Suddenly, PIG mum Whatsapp video calls us! She's only got like two more days in Hong Kong but she's still partying hard; the lucky thing!
- At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: Think Kim's taking me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
- Then she's passing me to some new carer, who's taking me for lunch @ Maccas (another Happy Meal *sigh*) then I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, coz she's come back from HK!
- Hope it's Aunty kitty and not Aunty lucia coming to mind me for one hour ...
- Then toms night, I'm watching the Broncos play! They always stumble during the Origin period but buck up, lads; you can win toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight i've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: