Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday Post 196c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3705 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-        Afterwards, Leanne dropped me back off home. I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era, note down a number on the computer then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: