Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sunday Post 196b

Heylo again! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 396 steps (obviously, I haven't left the house yet, but don't expect much more from me if the horrid parents won't lemme out for lunch with my peers *sigh*); secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Will You Be Remembered For?" and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twenty-one but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
- For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:33am, I lasted 5:53. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'm happy to call it quits for Sunday. XD- I used the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and once more around 6:20am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Now @ 10am I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:56. That's today's quotas satisfied, so I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- One more hour of happy snoring for the teddies and I, me waking to use the pot :P once again when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee, because dearest dad hasn't left for church yet.
- After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
- Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
 - After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and delicious pear jam, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I happily watch Weekend Sunrise, also spending ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9:40am, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for  

No comments: