Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Wednesday Post 252b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 4135; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 154 steps (obviously, I haven't left the house yet, but don't expect too much more coz while I'm going out to the NAB soon, it's only for upper limb clinic) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When Jesus Prayed (3)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from UQ!! Anyways, let's start with yesterday's events first!
- When Carol announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: