Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday Post 294c

Good evening again! Argh, I lost my post. >< Anyways, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 751. Righteo, continuing last night's events?
-For dinner last night, i chose a BLT pita. Thanks to Sarah who taught me that pitas were like very thick wraps; me a 'flour head' (say that in Canto); me love pitas! The others shared like 1.5 chickens and we all munched chips.
- After dinner I hiked underground, where someone (Josh? Alan? Dr. Lee?) drove the car over and took us to AMF bowling on Logan Road!
- I used the loo once on arrival, but was pissed that somehow had locked the disabled toilet from the outside. >< Never mind, I managed in the regular toilets.
- Back outside, everyone was getting changed into bowling shoes! I was impressed that some came with straps, not laces, meaning I could Erf's on myself. I told Alan I wasn't sure if I'd be able to jam Elf's shoe on over the AFO and Alan was like, "Don't worry, just keep your normal shoe.
- I bowled with Alan, Kanae and Sarah; the other boys used another one.
- Lol, after my first bowl only scored me one, I told Dr. Lee, "Look, I need bumper bars, else I'm not even gonna reach the double digits tonight!" Thankfully, someone managed to get me bumper bars but I was still atrocious; I think my best score last night was sixty-two. XD Sarah was hilarious: you know that little kiddies bowling rolling appartus available? She used that, with bumper bars, and still completely missed!! XD Must ask toms when I'm posting from the Garbo library does anyone know what it's called.
- Games finished, Dr. lee dropped me home. Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
- Today: woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am~
- (Will need to keep things brief now coz it's already past 9:15).
- Enjoyed a massive sleep-in till 10:30pm, when Aunty Deana came to mind me~
- Hiked upstairs to print my GCCW homework, only the printer had run outta ink! o_O
- Aunty Deana bought me a charsiu bun for lunch! We also shared her cup noodles~
- My last physio session with Dom. Physio today:
1.5 hr session for Ela:  wrist flexion, cone work, rock on and thumbs down signs, theraplaydough, work with fork.
- Carol came to mind me from 4:40pm till 6:30pm; I enjoyed watching twenty-five minutes of Seven's 6pm news with her. Before the news started, I read LOTR for another thirty minutes, reaching pg. 450 @ 4:45pm~
- Had dinner with dearest dad afterwards and have since used the loo twice.
- Toms: kim's coming from 8:30am. She really should therefore stay till 10:30am but will doubtless rush off before 9:30, once she takes me to GCCW. I'm planning to e-mail Maree and ask her don't CODA allow for travel time when rostering shifts coz Kim's refusing to stay till 10:30 coz she says she'll be late for her next shift.
- Aunty Carly's coming and taking me for half a lunch afterwards. *sigh*
- Kim's coming back from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, because i've got book club on toms night! Doubtless dad will gleefully restrict me to tea without sugar and only one/two bikkies, but hey~
- And since I went out for dinner last night, does that mean dad won't take me out for dinner toms night? Hope not! *sigh*
- Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: