Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Post 213e

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1669, despite me not leaving the house today. XD Anyways, continuing events for today?
-         - I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off (note to self: don’t call out and tell kim I’ve finished; she gets annoyed when she believes I’m ‘yelling’ @ her?), mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Arvo tea was a banana and one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read Fool’s Quest for another hour! As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour while watching her nutrition clips. Actually, I read for seventy minutes, not sixty, coz we had zero reception, meaning I couldn’t watch Ten’s sports report, pity.
-         With five minutes left, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Not long after Kim left (she’s back Monday), PIG mum gleefully and booted me offline then instant she came downstairs.
-         So followed 65+ minutes (alas, MORE THAN ONE HOUR ><)of me letting PIG mum gleefully forcing me on stupid floor exercises for her. I’m not complaining, since that means I got outta having to endure any rotten standing practice for her today, but once I hit bed tonight I’m so not doing anymore for her! *sigh*
-         Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and a bit of beef mince with tomato.
-         Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup (I also nibbled one small chunk of the garlic bread PIG mum randomly baked this morning! Too bad ‘twas HARD AS ROCK by the time she lemme eat one lil chunk XD) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens come Wednesday! XD

No comments: