Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Post 213d

Good afternoon again! My favourite thing about the warmer months: the sun doesn’t set till much later; during Winter, it’s pitch black by 5pm! Anyways, apparently Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1257. XD Anyways, continuing events for Saturday?
-         After I’d finished the previous post, I started Googling for quotes that I could practise scrawling @ calligraphy class toms.
-         When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
-         *sigh* Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: