Thursday, October 12, 2017

Friday Post 255

Good afternoon! Firstly, tpday I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3285 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s “An Appetite For God’s Word” and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s twenty, but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after Aunty Kitty minds me for one hour!! But just noting down I enjoyed a sleep-in this morning before enduring a difficult morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast (fifty-five different orders) and morning tea in quick succession (forty-eight different orders). Braced my back against the 4WD and stood waiting for 9.5mins for PIG mum to unlock the car before I could get in; she tootled me off to Calamvale Central for some grocery shopping and lunch before I saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Aunty Kitty’s supposed to mind me for one hour @ 4pm (but she always leaves early yet still gets the full hour’s pay) and toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl after Aunty Kitty leaves with today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: