Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday Post 255b

Good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2402; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1792 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stop Being Intimidated;. Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-         At 6:53pm I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to hit the sack tonight. XD
-         Yesterday, Kim took me to Toastmasters; I was the warm-up master and Elsa even gave me one whole packet of Tim Tams to take home because she said she’d already given Shaun the chips!
-         Now ending @ 7:08pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: