Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday Post 211e

One final greeting and good evening for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2288. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-         At 9pm, I went once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-         Toms: late morning UQ physio with Gracie.
-         I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage (bet PIG mum’s relishing the chance she’ll get to yap unceasingly @ her XD) in the arvo, so I’m presuming we’re stopping @ Chatterbox for some lunch first?
-         Back home, I’m seriously considering ringing CODA and making sure Kim’s coming toms arvo!
-         Then tonight I’m off to small group @ Dr. Lee’s! think Alan’s still honeymooning and Dr. Lee’s apparently away, but Sarah’s leading. Guess I’ll just haveta be the oldest person there though. Oh well.
-         Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Today I managed FIVE posts! Tee hee, that usually only happens on Wednesday! XD 

No comments: