Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Post 256d

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potentialfinal, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 700. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
-         Actually, I haven’t even finished last night’s events yet! XD
-         Lol, dad was funny: the instant dad arrived home, he groused that I had to finish eating and leave: twice when I was shoving spoonfuls of food quickly into my mouth, once when I was guzzling down soup and once more when I used the loo once more for one tinkle before leaving! I just grizzled @ im, “What, do you want to help me once to the loo when I get to Dr. Lee’s place, or may I quickly use the loo once now? End result: I was so early I was the first toarrive, as usual! Just the way dad likes it. XD
-         Last night, we discussed plans for the future and read out several Bible passages together. To be honest, I wasn’t fully focused on the task @ hand, because my stupid toe was throbbing and giving me grief. ><
-         But huge thanks to Matt’s mum who made us mango pudding!! ‘Twas very high-class too, because @ the bottom there was even a layer of clear jelly! Sarah also brought ‘healthy’ vegie chips made from sweet potato and some other vegetable, while Dr. Lee broke into his Lindt chocolate collection and I had one milk chocolate one~
-         Now °12:52pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:52. Right, I promise I won’t play again till toms. XD
-         Once small group finished, Hailey/Sarah dropped me off back home. I used the loo once, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once (since ‘twas past 10pm, I’m not really surprised I couldn’t get any PBs or Top 5 scores; indeed, I only solved seventy-two equations for Raindrops, when my lowest Top 5 scores’s like ninety-two!), repeated the usual nightly events and hit the sack. Zzz~
-         Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:00am, and after one pot :P trip, I immediately went back to sleep, coz I was hoping to wake and use the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am!
-         Success~ After he left, I went straight back to sleep, coz I didn’t know what time PIG mum would come poke me up.
-         Her a-THUMPING around upstairs’s my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more; soon, she’s come downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slghtly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently  kitted, which I comply with once I’ve given myself fifteen more minutes. Whilst doing so, I also spend ten minutes beginning
PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-         After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and h a mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing  my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-         After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed SEVEN MINUTES online!!1
-         Cheers,

-         Em. ^^

No comments: