Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday Post 210d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2438. Lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 2.5 grand someday. Just not today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, my stupid left big toe’s hurting again. I told PIG mum that, and she bitched @ me sth like she doesn’t wanna hear about it. Will remember not to mention it to her again in the future.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Gracie.
-        But perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz afterwards I’m not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; I went today, remember? Instead, some NBN guy’s coming to connect us to faster internet!
-        Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm; I’ve got Toastmasters happening toms night and I’m Warm-Up Master again; the theme’s Oktoberfest!
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: