Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Post 228c




Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2517 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Insults’.  Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

·        Before going home, PIG mum and I pop into Underwood Marketplace and buy groceries from Woolies.

·        Back home, I turn off the alarm, use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        I tootle online for less than one hour; suddenly, PIG mum comes downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forces me offline.

·        Then I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><

·        Afterwards, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela use Wii Sports resort for her but I don’t really mind coz I’m sitting and can finally concentrate.

·        Arvo tea’s one yummy passionfruit and one mug of roasted rice tea/water..

·        That finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        After I flip the nice hot water off, I dry and rekit myself, PIG mum helping only with my bra strap and Elf’s AFO. Actually, for some odd reason she helps with Erf’s sock, too!

·        I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        After dad gets home and has a shower, he takes PIG mum and I out to Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong for dinner!

·        Obviously, I get piss little but hey, that’s expected when I’m having meals out with the parents. I think I had one bowl of congee, half a bowl of rice and a quarter bowl of vermicelli.

·        Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from seeing Vincent the physio for a torture session in the early arvo, don’t think I’ve got anything else on, so unless PIG mum takes me grocery shopping and we walk every aisle, I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: