Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday Post 229c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2316. Anyways, continuing events for Saturday?

  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself ( thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safelu out to the gobbling :P table, again Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 737. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • Kim arrived one minute late but knew to let herself in, phew. I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

  •  

No comments: