Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Post 228d




Good evening again and most probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2652 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Hardships That Hang On’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. My greatest joy, however, was getting to read for one more hour coz that means today I’ve spent 1/8th of the day reading! :D As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour while watching YouTube cooking videos.
  • Pity Ten didn’t have any reception again, meaning I didn’t get to watch the sport’s report. Instead, I chatted with Kim, who told me she’s got some visitors over from Vietnam right now!
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Argh, I swear, PIG mum does this on purpose! >< Instead of flying downstairs the instant Kim leaves and gleefully FORCING L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, she deliberately waits until dearest dad’s arrived home before doing that, just so when he comes inside I’m plodding away, meaning she can show off to him how much power she has over me and he sees how pathetic I’ve become! >< Even worse, she said she’d watch the time for me and press ‘off’ @ the twenty-five minute mark but she didn’t! >< Luckily I kept count myself and when the treadmill reached 25:01 I screeched in protest. From now on, I’ll haveta give her a warning as to how much longer there is until she’s supposed to turn the thing off.
  • I actually walked all the way back to the gobbling :p table then the computer table to get my bag but just my luck, my mobile’s batteries are flat. >< Must remember to ask PIG mum to charge them for me tonight.
  • Tonight dad took us out to Woka Woka for dinner! Apparently it’s tradition to eat out for the first two days of CNY? Of course, I got piss little but hey, that was expected.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, perhaps expect a pissy plodding total coz dad has already forbidden me from having lunch out with my church peers afterwards. Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: