Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday Post 218g


One final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1986. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!

·        Toms: GCCW! Still waiting for PIG mum to print my homework for me; she’s too busy watching the Winter Olympics right now~ XD

·        Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme have lunch @ Bucking Bull (it’s inside the food court)

·        Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Doubt she’ll lemme drink white tea again, but fingers crossed I get the chance to read for one hour~

·        Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts! That’s only happened like twice before~ XD

No comments: