Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday Post 281e


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1817. Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?

  • Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread throen into it, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I    watch some Winter Olympics and spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Now @ 6:40pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53. That’s yesterday’s quotas caught up, today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I’ve also finished another game lasting 7:04 and one more lasting 7:15!

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Stinky unspeakable done; I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I get started on my writers group homework. When Aunty Deana announces her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum rocks out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; Aunty Deana and I have an early lunch @ 11:45am. One yummy toastie (tuna with tomato and onion plus one slice of cheese) for me, some spicy KFC for her.
  • After lunch, I use the loo again for one tinkle then return online.
  • When PIG mum returns home, I use the loo once more for one tinkle, say thanks and bye to Aunty Deana then climb into the 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootled me off to UQ. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listened to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: hiked the stairs normally ten times, about five sit-to-stands, weightshifting, stepping for Erf, reaching cone work for Ela and wrist extension.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, stopping once to drop off my parking permit into Aunty Carly’s mailbox and secondly to buy her antibiotics.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm.
  • Hopefully bbl!
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually manage five posts every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: