Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Post 280d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1879 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Through And Through’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely to join the parents @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Woah, I’m doing good this year: I’ve already scored like $340 in red pocket money!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa pawpaw, one massive chunk of snow fungi, one wee chunk of beef and maybe some salmon?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, I’m back to keep doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: