Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Post 226c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4036. Ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • After washing and drying both hands, I got into the 4WD and PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helped Ela for one full HOUR before Ela opened and closed her palm 300 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Aunty Ann’s, I used the loo for one tinkle then enjoyed a comfy massage from Aunty Ann. PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann, who was kind enough to always reply and keep a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once then PIG mum tootled us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, where she bought me a delicious chicken Caesar wrap from Subway and a 500mL bottle of Water (from Coles, I think).
  • Lunch finished, she tootled me off to UQ for physio @ the NAB.
  • Physio today: opening fingers for Ela, wrist extension, preshaping, cone work, several sit-to-stands, four laps walking along hallway, weightshifting and stepping for Erf. Like last session, the NAB was empty when I entered, but this time the plinth was beyond my reach; instead, I just sat in the armchair until Ethan arrived, followed by Sonia and several students. Only I wonder why was one sitting in a wheelchair? I noticed later he was perfectly mobile and didn’t need one; mother later explained that someone requiring a wheelchair couldn’t possibly study physio.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home. I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang – argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m really still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online!! ><

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: