Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Post 280f


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3271. Anyways, continuing events for Wednesday?

  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself 9again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era0 then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was my yummy chicken sushi roll I’d bought from Underwood Marketplace earlier, plus one mug of white tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. Kim says Monday’s are usually white tea days but she only dared gimme green tea two days ago coz PIG mum was hanging around; I asked her this arvo could I please have a white tea with two sugars this arvo coz PIG mum wasn’t present and she said yes!
  • Before we watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news (reception wasn’t perfect but good enough), I read for thirty minutes and finished our book club novel! Kim brought me over Insurgent by Veronica Roth to read next; I’m happy to read that! After all, they were like my Christmas present from Barb last year/the year before!
  • When we watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news, the most interesting surname I remember was ‘Chumbley’.
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After Kim left, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
  • She wouldn’t even see me safely off the bloody machine afterwards, but I got myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed SIX posts! That happens even rarer than five! XD

No comments: