Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday Post 218b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1654. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water and one full mug of milk, which I pour for myself. PIG mum has forgotten my drugs :P but I’d rather nt remind her less she gleefully forces poor Ela to hold onto each pill bottle. Over breakfast, while enjoying Sunrise, ialso spend ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  PIG mum tootled me off to the Garbo library for GCCW~ Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt, but I chose to listen to 97.3FM and Era also helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Garbo, PIG mum sees me seated then bolts off for her half day’s work. Thanks to Eileen who helps me once to the loo when she arrives; I manage fine by myself.
  •  Like sixteen people attended today! Homework topic for next fortnight’s ‘coincidence’.
  • For lunch, I bought a spud with chips! I even had enough money left over to buy myself a LARGE chocolate shake from Maccas! :D
  • Afterwards, Aunty Carly tootled me home. I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm (which needs a new battery; it keeps beeping) then did a stinky unspeakable after asking Aunty Carly please for a mug of water. Also, Aunty Carly tells me Giuliana’s cruising now! I think that’s the word for when the baby isn’t confident to start walking independently but hangs onto tabletops for walking around/?
  • When Aunty Carly left, I locked the door on her then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For some reason, Kim arrives ten minutes early! I wait until 4pm then walk myself safely and slowly into the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), moatly cream myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo once for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Happiness is getting to read Insurgent for one whole hour and then get to watch Ten’s sport report coz there’s reception tonight! I reached page 400 @ 4:45pm, BTW~ As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom, she sits then very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for about sixty minutes, quitting once the sports report starts coz she claims she’s too tired. Lol, I’ve started a new practice: every time I reach a new paragraph I twitch Ela, coz you can bet she’ll have stopped and the twitch gets her starting again! XD
  • At 5:55pm, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo and do another stinky unspeakable, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back Saturday arvo.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Originally, Mariana was taking me to see Kylie from Connect2Group but she messaged me today to say she’s not feeling well … well, fingers crossed she’ll be all better by toms and won’t haveta cancel!
  • Pretty sure I’ve got an early arvo appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Then hopefully it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm and not Aunty Lucia! Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: