Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday Post 219e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2385 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Dicipline Or Punishment?’ Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • After reading for thirty minutes, we got to watch Seven’s 6pm news for twenty-five minutes! When Kim first flicked the television on and there was reception, I laughed and told her, “Sorry, you’re not allowed to change the channel, lest the reception run away when it’s time for the news.” XD The most interesting surname I found was ‘Dakka’, BTW~
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back toms and taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip~
  • I happily returned online; once I’d reached my allotted two hours, I immediately switched to editing my Birthday Celebrations 2017 post, because it’s due tonight!
  • When dearest dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bean sprouts, one yummy Chinese mushroom and some silver perch.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one small bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to finishing my birthday celebrations post now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: