Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday Post 446c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3336 (aww, how come I couldn't have plodded three steps fewer?? 3333 would've looked cooler! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Am I Glad to See You!' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  •  Had to let PIG mum gleefully force Ela to feed me one juicy pear, but I didn't really mind since I was seated and could concentrate: besides, I finished before dearest dad got home from wherever meaning he didn't get to see how much power PIG mum has over me, ha.
  •  When I happily read The Great Zoo Of China for one hour, I reached pg twenty-five at 4:49pm and reached pg. fifty @ 5:26pm.
  • After one loo trip, I returned online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 88TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling ::P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, some bean vermicelli, several wee pieces of delicious chicken and one small chunk (about 1/4) of crumbed fish lightly dabbed with a dot of mayo that I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms after one last loo trip @ 9pm else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, some bean vermicelli, several small chunks of yummy chicken and  one delicious chunk of crumbed fish (about 1/4 slice) dabbed with a 

No comments: