Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday Post 439b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2401 (aww sorry, not quite 2.5 grand; maybe toms XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Puzzle Fits' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  online after my once-weekly phone chat with Aunty Lai!! Argh, what a crappy end to an otherwise great day. >< Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum helped me up before 9:45am; I brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, enjoyed my once-weekly egg for breakfast and read for thirty minutes, reaching pg.600 @ 10:44pm.
  • Went to Underwood Marketplace with the parents. Bought groceries from Woolies and shared soupy udon and sushi rolls for lunch.
  • Went and played table tennis @ church with dad; he lemme win! XD
  • Got home and happily read until I've read for three hours; that's not happened for awhile! :D Reached pg. 625 @ 3:17pm,reached pg. 650 @ 3:52pm,and reached pg. 666 @ 5:03pm.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud.
  • Had dinner tonight @ Aunty Yvonne's for what seemed  like the third consecutive Saturday!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Am frustrated because dad won't lemme have lunch with other ESS peers afterwards but prolly won't take us out for dinner together tonight. >< *sigh*
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: