Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday Post 439

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1489 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "What's Well-Placed Shame?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "The Holy Spirit Prays Through You" and fourthly<Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Singing Meadows'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Can't remember what time I woke to use the pot :P last night but after waking again to relieve myself after the Sun had risen, I quickly fell back asleep again since Karina would come and help me up soon!
  • Sure enough, PIG mum a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip and soon she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival @ 7:45am.
  • After she lets Karina in, Karina knocks, pushes open the door and bids me good morning. When I flop Pijum's ear @ her she continues "Hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes..." Another earflop from Pijum and she wisely leaves us in peace. 
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste.
  • After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, rousing @ her AGAIN for not having breakfast this morning!
  • My own breakfast was two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with a very light sprinkling of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Also thanks to Karina who turned on Sunrise for my vieing pleasure; pity I missed out on the bit about hangry people! XD
  • After  breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to GCCW. Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt both ways.
  • Upon arrival, I used the disabled loo once and then headed into the Meeting Room. Today we're using Meeting Room one again; wonder why?
  • Nine attended today although the ninth person didn't arrive till 11:18am. Thanks to Pat who helped me once to the disabled  bathroom @ morning tea break and thanks to Sattya/Mary who got me morning tea. 'Encounter' is our next homework but we're not meeting next fortnight since it's ANZAC Day~
  • After another loo trip, Karina  tootled me home and  I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was about one bowl of the baked pork chop rice I'd cooked with Grace earlier this week and one mug of  powdered HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • After  lunch I stayed seated to finish the book club novel! I reached pg. 850 @ exactly 1:50pm, reached pg. 875 @ 2:27pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ 2:42PM!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: