Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday Post 439f

  Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3889. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for twenty-four minutes but didn't manage to pass anymore levels.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 10am till 2pm, so PIG mum will help me up first before going off to her pilates class.
  • We're going to Underwood  Park to walk one circuit before going to Pinelands Coles to buy groceries and hopefully get my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • After Lena sees me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm, I'm nothing else on. Zach did invite everyone for an extra session of Toastmasters, but I don't have the funding to get someone to take me (since it's the third Tuesday) and neither will Steph go, so I'm just looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online, reading the confusing book club novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 85TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: