Friday, April 26, 2024

Friday Post 447b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2740 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Justification'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • fter washing and drying Era, I climbed into Auto's (pronounced Alto) passenger seat and Peggy tootled me off to Breathe for physio with Winnie. Thanks to her who kindly helped me with my seatbelt all day. Arrived early and had @ least ten minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled and passed one level!
  • Physio today:  1.468km bike ride, 48 single bike leg split squats, 36 leg curls for Elf, 36. Push-ups, 36 single cable rows for Ela and boxing!
  • Bought groceries with Peggy @ Warrigal Square before coming home for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a plain two tuna toastie with TWO cheese and buttered HEZVILY on the inside! That was washed down with one mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for one tinkle. Usually I sit over for two but then PIG mum hurried Peggy away and the OTs arrived.
  • Was the new OT assistant called sth like Gwenda? No, that wasn't it ... She's Australia and has worked in Western herbal medicine previously! Tiff got Ela to show her what exercises we usually did together and then we cooked chicken Carbonara pasta!
  • Actually I finished that with mother coz exactly one hour after they arrived she rushed downstairs and hurried them away. XD Next Friday Ela's just doing unfunctional hand exercises but the Friday after I'm hoping we'll cook japchae!
  • For arvo tea I munched one bowl of the delicious pasta bake and happily read The Great Dragon Zoo Of China for one hour. Today I reached pg. 300 @ 3:18pm, reached pg. 325 @ 4:36pm, reached pg. 333 @ 4:32pm, reached pg. 350 @ 4:42pm and reached pg. 375 @ 4:56pm.
  • After one more loo trip I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 91ST  time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. Actually, @ 6:41pm PIG mum announced that she and dad were starting dinner; I just replied I'll join once the news has finished.
  • At 7pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa hairy melon, lotsa lettuce and some leftover chicken/duck from when dad invited Uncle Stephen and Aunty Yvonne over for dinner together.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Saturday else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: