Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sunday Post 446b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 448 steps (and maybe don't expect too much more since I'm using Sparkless3 this morning); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Afraid To Stray'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Choosing A Leader'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Bitterness Of Stolen Sweets' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's only one but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! This almost didn't happen: before the Sun had risen (the sky had started lightening but the Sun hadn't appeared yet), some stupid bird went SCREE3CH and woke me! "Oh, shut UP, birdbrain!" I muttered crossly and phew, successfully fell back asleep without incident. XD
  • Nature called @ 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Snoring happily with Pijum and Pearl for one hour, PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with both the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum returns to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: