Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wednesday Post 448b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3967 (aw, sorry, not quite four grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Crisis Intervention'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 441 steps (but leaving the house with dearest dad next); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '15 Tactics For Joy' fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Going Forward/Staying In Your Comfort Zone' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Authority Of Jesus' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online after I  get back home from our SG social tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Five minutes before Lena  left, I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles. Dunno why PIG mum shooed Lena away before I came out, but hey.
  • Once I came out I asked PIG mum since it's bubble tea day, can we please make the box of matcha bubble tea that Anna gave me last month for my birthday? She said yes and it tasted great, too! :D
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I plopped online for the most important two hours of my day.
  • That finished, I used the loo for another tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake from her daily arvo nap and gimme some arvo tea. Yesterday I reached page seventy-five @ 5:19pm. PIG mum eventually appeared, tossed me one banana, about half a tasty cracker and one huge mug of green tea for arvo tea.
  • At 5:25pm I was just about to sit over the loo for two tinkles when Nisha suddenly arrived five minutes early! Just one tinkle then, while PIG mum and Nisha moved Sparkless3 to Fried Chicken Tuesday.

  • We got a smooth run to QUT but the free parking wasn't available AGAIN!  >< *sigh*
  • Last night there were two guests from Vietnam! Neil also PROMISED to bring some food next meeting. XD He gave me the impromptu speech "If I could drive anywhere ..." I talked about HK, obviously!
  • Once Toastmasters finished, Nisha tootled me back to the Mt. Gravatt Maccas for my UnHappy Meal with an orange juice while she had some McNugget meal herself.
  • Actually arrived home around five minutes late since the drive-thru line was huge but luckily dad was asleep and didn't steal my chips. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: