Sunday, April 14, 2024

Monday Post 439b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 367 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Pray For His Fame' thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Give Children Convictions To Live By' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'At Home In Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really stilll owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES  online afterwards!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aw, nature denied me from starting a awesome sleep streak (four days) when she called me awake with a full bladder around 12:45am; never mind, 'twas still a sound sleep~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: